SOCIAL JET LAG IN TEENS RESEARCH STUDY
Overview of Study
Determining your interest in and eligibility for the full study
- You must be in 11th or 12th grade and between the ages of 16 and 19 years old
- You must not be currently diagnosed with any unstable, chronic health conditions.
- You must provide consent to participate in the screening.
- You can complete the screening online or by telephone, if you prefer.
Information provided will be kept confidential
- We take your privacy very seriously!
- All data will be kept in locked cabinets or secure databases.
Participation is Voluntary
- Your participation in this research study is completely voluntary. You may refuse to take part in it, and you may stop participating at any time.
- You will be compensated for each phase of the study, beginning with the in-person screening visit, for up to $515 total.
If you would like to participate, click below to begin the screening online.
You may also call (412)-246-6422 and arrange to complete the screening by phone.